Greek MeatloafFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef chuck shopping list
- 1 pound ground lamb shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 bunches green onions minced shopping list
- 4 ounces feta cheese fine crumbled shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried mint leaves shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients just until well combined but not over mixed.
- In rectangular metal baking pan shape meat mixture into loaf.
- Bake loaf 1 hour and 15 minutes the allow to stand 10 minutes before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
oh I am so happy you posted this. I love meatloaf and i'm 1/2 Greek..... yet another wonderful post from chefmeow!!!!midwestguy in Chicago loved it
Greek is great! My husband loves meatloaf and with a Greek twist I'm sure it will be a hit in my house. Thanks for the post.grandmommy in Nashville loved it
Loving it! Great Post. Gotta try it! This is a 5 all the way!!!dtour in Somewhere In Florida loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!