Marinated Beef BrisketFrom marky90 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients with beef and marinate overnight in large ziploc bag in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Using a covered roasting pan, cook in preheated oven about one hour per pound. (with all the stuff from the bag)
- Check occasionally, Do not overcook.
- Cool and slice thin against the grain.
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating6 people
Thanks Markey...sounds scrumptous. (not sure that it's spelled right. Can't spell when I'm drooling I guess). LOLraelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Love brisket and the marinade sounds wonderful. I love how easy your fuss free your recipes always are. Thanks!danadooley in Singapore loved it
Sounds great, my kind of recipe. Can't wait to try. Another 5 from me, great post gf.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!