Ritzy Chicken CasseroleFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 C. sour cream shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 C. finely chopped onion shopping list
- 6 C. diced cooked chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 roll Ritz crackers (50 crackers) shopping list
- 1/2 C. (1 stick) melted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Soften cream cheese. Add sour cream, soups, chopped onion and
- chicken. Pour into a 9 x 13-inch ovenproof baking dish.
- To make topping, crush crackers to make crumbs. Combine with
- butter. Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 33
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating14 people
Love all the ingredients - you've got my fivemrspotatohead in Minneapolis loved it
This has to be great. Wonderful ingrededients. You have my 5 as well. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Wonderful post, thanks! Sounds like it just needs some mashed taters to go with it! =)
debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it