Greek PotatoesFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
- 8 baking potatoes, unpeeled & sliced shopping list
- 2 small zucchini, sliced shopping list
- 2 small yellow squash, sliced shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced shopping list
- salt (Crazy salt) to taste shopping list
- freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 3 red ripe tomatoes, sliced (can use diced, canned tomatoes if necessary in winter) shopping list
- 4 ounces feta cheese shopping list
- oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Mix potatoes and the rest of the veggies in a large bowl and toss with zest, juice, Crazy salt, oregano and pepper. Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Top casserole with tomatoes and cheese sprinkle again with oregano. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hour. Uncover and continue baking until browned and bubbly - these are best if cooked until the veggies are nicely melded so if it takes longer that's okay.
The Cookcrabhappychick Pittsburgh, PA
The Rating7 people
OH MY A CELEBRITY IN THE HOUSE CONGRATS..........
I BOW TO YOU MY QUEEN........LOL NO REALLY ITS FANTASIC.........minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I ate lunch today at the Zodiac Greek restaurant in downtown Dallas and had something very similar to this and it was awesome. Thanks for posting such a wonderful recipe, you've got my 5 and I'm thankful to have the recipe. Great post.chefmeow in Garland loved it
What a wonderful idea for spuds, congratulations to you for creating such a dish!!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it