Chocolate Oatmeal ChewiesFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 2/3 cups Quick-Cooking or Old-Fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, margarine or butter, milk and eggs in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched in center.
- Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating6 people
nobodys rated this yet let me be the first ha ha haminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds great! I'm assuming 1/2 cup cocoa?grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
I like chocolate and oatmeal together so I am loving this recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!