Peanut Butter CookiesFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter of margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 teasoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Oven 375 degrees F. shopping list
How to make it
- Throughly cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingriedients; blend into creamed mixture.
- Shape in 1-inch balls; roll in granulated sugar.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press 5 peanut halves atop each or crisscross with fork tines.
- Bake at 375 degress F. for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly; remove from pan. Makes 4 dozen.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating12 people
I love peanut butter! Got my 5
Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
You can never have too many cookie recipes. = )sunny in Portland loved it
You can't go wrong with peanut butter cookies, the kids around here, love em!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it