Chicken MeowFrom dugger 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons marsala wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 each green onion, minced shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 teaspoon thyme, ground shopping list
- 2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 6 pieces chicken, your choice as to which cut shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together in a small bowl all the ingredients, except the chicken of course.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish or put it in a zipper bag. Cover with the marinade.
- Cover and chill for 4-6 hours.
- Bring the grill up to high heat. Sear the chicken on both sides, then turn the grill down to medium, move the chicken to the upper rack or to an unheated part of the grill and bake out until done. About 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the pieces of chicken you use.
People Who Like This Dish 44
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating4 people
Had this for dinner.... and for once hubbie did not "re-kill" the chicken.. I had him read the directions and he followed them as they were "writting by a man"...and men rule! ARG!
Great chicken... Good Post!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
Fantastic recipe!! Great flavour!!ariadnebarzane in Phoenix loved it
I made this tonight (8-2-12) I only had time to let marinade for under 2 hours in order to eat before 10pm. This came out great. Used 4lbs of skinless breast with bone in. Added a pic. Thanks for a great recipe. More posted in IMI moremrpiggy in Mendocino County loved it