Onion And Tomato Sliced SaladFrom ronnymarcus 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cut onion into two halves
- Slice halves very thinly
- Wipe tears from eyes and next time try to put onion in freezer for half an hour before slicing
- Halve Tomatoes and slice (slightly thicker than Onion)
- Add salt & Olive oil
- May be eaten immidiately but much better after a few hours in fridge,The onion loses its bite and all the tastes bond .
- Even better the next day. Trust me!
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
The Rating8 people
I have a similar recipe but I add mozerella and basil. I'm sure yours is devine!kidaria in BC loved it
Tomatoes and onions - my favorite !luvshk in Republic loved it
thanks great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it