Blue Cheese Stuffed Cherry TomatoesFrom krumkake 5 years ago
- 36 cherry tomatoes shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- heaping 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- Additional fresh chopped chives for topping, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a thin slice from the top of each tomato.
- With a small melon baller, scoop out the tomato pulp and discard.
- Sprinkle inner tomato shells with a little salt and pepper, then invert them on a rack or paper towelling and allow them to "drain" for 15 minutes.
- While tomatoes are draining, prepare the filling:
- Cream together cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in blue cheese, chives and garlic salt.
- Stuff drained tomatoes with filling and sprinke with a little additional chopped chives, if desired.
- Cover and chill for several hours or overnight before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating12 people
Oh yeah, now were' talking. Love them maters and blue cheese. This has to be fantastic. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh my these are yummy! thanks for for the post Miss Krimkake^5mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Wow - this sounds great! Thanks s much, hon...lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!