To Die For Pot RoastFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 1 beef roast, any cut, to fit size of crock pot. shopping list
- 1 pkg. hidden valley ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. brown gravy mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. Italian dressing mix shopping list
- 1 Cup water shopping list
- small red potatoes, scrubbed and quartered. (optional) shopping list
- 1 Cup celery , chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 pkg baby carrots (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine mixes well and sprinkle over roast in pot. Pour water into bottom of pot. Cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- During the last 3 hours, add potatoes and carrots.
- Thats it!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating15 people
I've made this before, it's really good.pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
I love the use of the prepared mixes for
the seasoning...have you tried it
with replacing the water with wine?
Either way sounds terrific !
...mjcmcook... A "5"...
mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I've never used the crock pot for this...I will now. Thanks for the post.raelene1951 in Brighton loved it