Easy Cream Cheesey Banana BreadFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, room temperature shopping list
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup mashed) shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups biscuit mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc.) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar and cream cheese
- until light and fluffy.
- Beat in mashed bananas, the eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in biscuit mix and pecans just until ingredients are moistened. Pour into a greased 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake banana bread at 350° for 1 hour, or until wooden pick comes out clean when inserted in center.
- Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking if too brown.
- Cool banana bread before slicing.
People Who Like This Dish 30
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating18 people
This looks yummy and easy! Another must try!
Thankscookinggood in Leesburg loved it
Hey Sparow? This sounds good with the cream cheese in it. I wish you had a picture in here so I could see what it looks like. I'm learning how to cook and I'm a visual kind of guy!!!rasputendebarry in West Los Angeles loved it
darn!! I went to the store and I forgot to buy some Bisquik!! I've got everything else! Ughjett2whit in Union City loved it