Giant Peanut Butter Cup CookiesFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick) butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 16 peanut butter cups Miniatures, cut into fourths shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350*
- Beat, butter, sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl until creamy
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add to butter mixture; blend well.
- Drop dough by level 1/4 cups onto ungreased cookie sheets, three cookies per sheet.(Cookies will spread while baking.)
- Push about seven pieces of peanut butter cup into each cookie, flattening cookie slightly.
- Bake 15 to 17 min. or until light golden brown around edges.
- Centers will be pale and slightly soft.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets.
- Remove to wire racks and cool.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating9 people
Oh my, Michelle, these sound fantastic!! My husband would devour them!auntybea in Vernon loved it
I love peanut butter ya know! All nuts!! Got my 5jett2whit in Union City loved it
one can never go wrong with hershey's! saving this one - thanks for posting a delicious cookiedivaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!