Blueberry SaladFrom sparow64 5 years ago
- SALAD shopping list
- 1 lg box cherry Jell-O shopping list
- 2 cups hot water shopping list
- 1 cup cold water shopping list
- 1 can blueberry pie filling shopping list
- (If you want to use fresh blueberries, bring 2 c blueberries to boil with 1 c sugar and 1 c water, turn heat down and simmer 8 minutes) shopping list
- 1 lg can crushed pineapple shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 2 lg pkgs cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- Sm pkg crushed walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix Jello and hot water until Jell-O is dissolved, then add cold water. Stir.
- Add pie filling and whole can of pineapple with the juice.
- Mix well.
- Put in glass cake pan and put in the refrigerator until set.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar together until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Spread the mixture over the
- Jello and sprinkle the walnuts over the top.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating8 people
What a wonderful sounding salad. Once again...I'll be trying this soon. Thanks for the post.oregongrandma in loved it
This is delicious. Love it!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Love blueberries, thanks for posting! ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it