TabouliFrom ronnymarcus 6 years ago
- 1 cup of Groats. (You can use couscous or quinoa as well) shopping list
- 1 package of parsley. (It might seem like a lot but it's not). shopping list
- 1 package of mint leaves shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes shopping list
- juice of one lemon shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
How to make it
- Pour Groats into a bowl and cover with boiling water .
- Let stand for about 1/2 hr to enable Groats to absorb water
- Finely chop Tomatoes and Parsley and Mint
- Pour off excess water from Groats.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let all the tastes blend for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve chilled
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cookronnymarcus Jerusalem, IL
The Rating4 people
what a recipe gotta try this thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I Like Food82 members
Salads Galore254 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
From Middle Eastern Lands253 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Lemon Lovers166 members
Traditional Recipes30 members
Unique And Unusual Recipes84 members
Theres A Light On In The Kitchen31 members
Olive Oil37 members