smothered pork chopsFrom starzsway 7 years ago
- 4 Thick cut pork chops (I used 3/4-1" center cut boneless) shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 Packet onion gravy mix shopping list
- 2 Cups water shopping list
- 1 Med. onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic (minced) shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. butter (divided) shopping list
- 1 tsp. season salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a deep, or electric skillet melt 3 Tbsp. butter
- Add pork chops, brown on both sides (about 4 min per side)
- Meanwhile, in separate bowl, mix together soup, gravy mix, and water. Mix well! Set aside.
- Add remaining butter, onion, and garlic to skillet.
- Season chops and onions with season salt and pepper.
- Brown & soften onions (about 2 Min.)
- Add soup/gravy mix, covering chops bring to a boil. cover, reduce heat and simmer med-med/hi 45 Min.
People Who Like This Dish 150
The Cookstarzsway Houston, TX
The Rating9 people
Now this is a recipe that I could really sink my teeth into.Thanks for posting.Will try it tomorrow nite for dinner.
Carrie :)hoosiermom68 in Merrillville loved it
Easy and delicious... the pork was so tender.
Thanks!vixiestix in Yarmouth loved it
wow after reading the ingredients and everything, I think I will just have to get back into pork chops! thanks for this excellent post. 555555hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!