Top Ka Gai Chicken Coconut SoupFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 2 cups coconut milk shopping list
- 1 cup chicken stock or water shopping list
- 5 piece of fresh or dry galangal (peeled & sliced) shopping list
- 3 chicken breast fillets thinly sliced shopping list
- 1-2 tsp finely chopped chillies or dried red pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 celery 1/2 inch long shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves shopping list
- extra cilantro leaves for garnish shopping list
- 1 lemon grass cust in long pieces shopping list
- 4 hole leaves of lemon leaves shopping list
- 2 green onion chop into small cubes shopping list
- 2 lage tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 can of straw mushroom or fresh shopping list
- pinch of dried roasted crushed pepper for topping (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Combine coconut milk, chicken stock and galangal in a pan, lemon grass, lemon leaves, tomatoes and coriander root and celery. Bring to boil and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chicken pieces, simmer for another 10 minutes or til chicken are cook though.
- Stir in fish sauce, lemon juice, green onion and chilli. When done pour in a serving bowl, top with cilantro and red roasted pepper and it ready to serve can be serve with rice or as soup.