Super Easy Surprise Cake RecipeFrom chatombreux 7 years ago
How to make it
- Spray PAM (or equivalent) on bottom of 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread miniature marshmallows over bottom of pan.
- Prepare a cake mix package according to directions.
- Pour over the marshmallows. DO NOT STIR TOGETHER.
- Then open a can of pie filling and spoon on top of the cake mix. DO NOT STIR.
- Put in oven to bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- The marshmallows will rise to the top and the pie filling will drop to the bottom.