Key Lime Fruit SaladFrom zena824 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup flaked or shredded coconut shopping list
- 1 container key lime Pie yogurt (6 oz) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks or 20 oz can of pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1 cup strawberry halves shopping list
- 2 cups green grapes shopping list
- 1 cup blueberries shopping list
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe shopping list
How to make it
- Bake coconut uncovered in ungreased shallow pan in 350 degree oven for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- mix yogurt and orange juice.
- Layer fruit in order listed in 2 1/2 quart clear glass bowl.
- Pour yogurt mixture over fruit.
- Sprinkle with coconut.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating10 people
MMMMMM sounds great I love fresh fruit salad, thanks for a great post got my 5.
Have a great weekend!!!!!
Silversilverqueen in Albany loved it
This is perfect to add to my weekend cookout I'm planning!!!
dynie in Marietta loved it
the perfect salad ill have it this weekend thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!