Cappuccino MousseFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
How to make it
- In a blender container, sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand to soften about 5 minutes.
- Process until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients except ice water and blend smooth.
- With motor running, add cold water. The mixture should begin to thicken and froth.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Using blender or electric beaters, whip until aerated.
- Portion into 4 coffee cups (or bowls). Cover and chill again for 1-2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating7 people
Love it Jo-Jo and thanks so much for all the nutrition info. Perfect, perfect! ^5 Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
sounds so fresh!magali777 in Mexico loved it
Love cappuccino JoJo Thanks for this.auntybea in Vernon loved it
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth446 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
Party Food316 members