Stuffed Jalapeno PeppersFrom kellyg72 8 years ago
How to make it
- Jalapenos - remove stems and seeds - cut the long way in half.
- Put in boiling wter for 15 minutes.
- Remove from water and let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, and worchestershire.
- Fill Jalapenos with mixture.
- Place on cookie sheets and top with bacon (I actually mix it in with the cheese mixture).
- Bake at 350 or until cheese melts (about 10-15 minutes).
The Cookkellyg72 Roseville, MN
The Rating8 people
These sound great. My Husband will like these. High Five 55555 Thanks for the post.
Love and Laughter Suesuecake in loved it
Oh, these sound wonderful and easy to do! I can't wait to try them!shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it
I am a sucker for Poppers. This sounds like a simple and tasty recipe.. Thanks for sharing..;-)~ Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!