Bears Shrimp Fried RiceFrom grizzlybear 7 years ago
- 3 c Cold cooked rice shopping list
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/3 c raw shrimp, cleaned and shopping list
- Slivered shopping list
- 1/3 c BBQ pork shopping list
- 1/2 ts cornstarch shopping list
- 1 ts wine shopping list
- 1 tb soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 ts msg (optional) shopping list
- 2 green onions, diced shopping list
- 1 ts salt shopping list
- peanut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pan-fry the eggs into thin sheets in a frying pan. Remove and cut into
- small strips.
- Heat peanut oil over high heat. Stir-fry shrimp and chicken. When done,
- sizzle in 1 tsp. wine.
- Add the cooked rice. Stir until well-mixed. Add 1 tbsp. soy sauce, 1/4
- tsp. MSG and the diced green onion. Add 1 tsp. salt (or more). Stir-frry
- for at least 10 minutes over MEDIUM heat. Add egg strips.
- Serve hot.
People Who Like This Dish 12
- reviews Anycity, Anystate
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- glbaskin Nowhere, Us
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- lesleyttc Wales
- scubasuz Lake Forest, CA
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- Plus 2 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
wow this sounds great thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ill have to leave the shrimp out lol lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds great! I have heard if you add a tsp. of vinegar when cooking rice, it won't be sticky. I don't know if it's true or not.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!