Moms Age-old Always Good Sweet Chicken SaladFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- ½ cup dry Creamettes macaroni rings, cooked, drained and cooled shopping list
- 1 rotisserie chicken (or your own leftover chicken meat), cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thinly shopping list
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and diced shopping list
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing (this is one recipe that mayonaisse just doesn't work as well as Miracle Whip shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper, to your taste (I like to add 1/4 teaspoon McCormick’s Montreal chicken spice) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard (not a spicy mustard - just plain old yellow mustard) shopping list
- 1 cup green or red seedless grapes, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- In large bowl, mix together cooked macaroni rings with chicken, celery, and eggs.
- In separate bowl, combine Miracle Whip, sugar, seasinings and mustard, blending well.
- Pour this over the pasta mixture and gently stir to coat.
- Adjust seasonings to your taste (NOTE - this is meant to be quite sweet, so don't over-season)
- Add grapes, cut in half, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating7 people
Love the sound of this..... Sounds great Krum....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Sounds wonderful!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Your family sure do know how to cook for this sounds wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!