Chicken Quesadilla Stuffed JalapenosFrom zena824 8 years ago
- 20 medium fresh jalapenos shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar and monterey jack cheese blend shopping list
- 1/2 cup mild Rotel tomatoes, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise.
- Remove and discard seeds and membranes; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken and remaining ingredients.
- spoon mixture evenly into jalapenos; place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 40.
- These can be made up to 2 days ahead.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating6 people
now were talking!!!! zena i love this one thank youminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
We make these... soooooooooooooooooooo good!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
I've made these and they are awesome!
Great post! 5 forks!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it