Homemade Peanut Butter CupsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prep time includes chilling
- In 1-quart saucepan combine chocolate chips and shortening.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth (3 to 5 minutes).
- Loosen top paper cup from stack, but leave in stack for greater
- stability while being coated.
- With small paint brush, coat inside top cup evenly with about 1 teaspoon melted chocolate to about 1/8-inch thickness, bringing coating almost to top of cup but not over edge.
- Repeat until 30 cups are coated; refrigerate cups.
- In 2-quart saucepan combine butter or margarine and peanut butter.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring ocassionally, until melted (4 to 6
- Stir in confectioners' sugar and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press about 1/2 tablespoon filling into each chocolate cup.
- Spoon about 1/2 teaspoon melted chocolate on top of filling; spread
- to cover.
- Freeze until firm (about 2 hours) carefully peel off paper
- Store refrigerated.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating9 people
I am going to die..the pleasure, it's too much! My favorite all-time combo! PB and chocolate! My favorite candy- Reese's. HEEEEEEEELP!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
I need to make these for my hubby for Valentine's Day. They are his favourite too!auntybea in Vernon loved it
These sound like fun. My daughter will love it.morninlite in Kalamazoo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!