Pan Roasted Ribeye With Caramelized Onions And Gorgonzola Cheese From Whitestone InnFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- onion AND gorgonzola cheese MIXTURE shopping list
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 large onion (use two onions if smaller) shopping list
- ½ cup chopped smoked ham shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 2 tablespoons scallion greens or chives shopping list
- ½ cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese shopping list
- RIBEYE AND seasoningS shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 10-ounce ribeye steaks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons coarse black pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch of red pepper flake shopping list
How to make it
- ONIONS AND GORGONZOLA CHEESE MIXTURE
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat and when it is hot, add the onions, ham and pepper stir for about 8 minutes till caramelized.
- Add garlic and rosemary.
- Cook another minute, add the wine and allow cooking for one more minute.
- Add cream and scallions along with half the cheese and reduce for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- When it becomes a nice thick cream shut the heat off and mix in the remaining cheese.
- RIBEYES AND SEASONINGS
- Season the ribeye with salt and peppers on both sides, add olive oil to a large skillet and heat on medium high.
- Sear steaks to your liking and top with onions and gorgonzola cheese mixture.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating11 people
This sounds very good. I think I have most of the ingredients so the rest of them will be on my groc. list.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I haven't had a good steak in a LONG time. I rarely eat red meat but this sounds really good! Thanks for sharing!jett2whit in Union City loved it
love ribeye steak great recipemomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it