Rice on the GrillFrom dynie 7 years ago
- 1-1/3 c. uncooked instant rice shopping list
- 1/3 c. sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped green pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c. chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 c. chicken broth shopping list
- 1/2 c. water shopping list
- 1/3 c. ketchup shopping list
- _______________________ shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. butter or marg. shopping list
How to make it
- In a 9 in.-round foil pie pan, combine first 7 ingred.
- Dot with butter.
- Cover with heavy duty foil, sealing the edges tightly.
- Grill covered for 14-15 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff with a fork and aerve immediately.
The Cookdynie Marietta, OH
The Rating8 people
Dynie! Who woulda thought? Sounds easy and delicious. Great idea! --Kn0x--knoxcop in Knoxville loved it
wow - I always thought the little things would fall thru!! LOL ... Now I know how to fix rice on the grill. Thanks!jett2whit in Union City loved it
I am with Knox... who would have thought! I love rice.. Thanks!linebb956 in La Feria loved it