Beer Battered Fried VegetablesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- oil for frying shopping list
- 1 envelope golden onion soup mix shopping list
- 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup beer shopping list
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets shopping list
- 1 cup cauliflower florets shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup sliced zucchini shopping list
- 1 cup chilled mozzarella cheese cubes shopping list
How to make it
- Combine soup mix, flour, baking powder, eggs, beer and mustard.
- Stir until well combined.
- Heat oil then dip vegetables and cheese in batter and fry until golden brown.
- Serve warm sprinkled with your favorite seasoning.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating9 people
Yum, I would love these. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
oh yeah these are so good thanks catminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
What could be better than anything in a beer batter? Great recipe! Thanks!upstatevoyager in Scotia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!