Chocolate marshmallow frostingFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup of unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 cups of granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup of evaporated skim milk shopping list
- 2 tsp of instant espresso coffee shopping list
- 1 cup of semi-sweet choc chips shopping list
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows shopping list
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine butter, sugar and evaporated milk in medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil for five minutes.
- Pour liquid lava over the remaining ingredients that are in a large bowl.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until spreading consistency.
- Spread over cake while stll warm.
- Will tighten up considerably as it cools.
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating10 people
NYM... I love this one hun.... you did good...!.. send me a piece of that cake please.... my coffee is wating....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
Chocolate, espresso and kahlua. I think I'm in love with your cake, Tina m'dear. Thanks so much for the recipe. Is the cake on here too? I'll look.....hehehe. Hugs ~Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
*whispers* Could you maybe baby please post that cake recipe, too? *wink*lunasea in Orlando loved it