Finger Lickn Good Baby Back RibsFrom chefwithtaste 6 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare charcoal in a smoker, and bring the temperature to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Cut the ribs into smaller portions of 3 or 4 ribs, and place them in a large pot. Pour in enough apple juice to cover. Place a lid on the pot and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Lightly oil the grate in your smoker. Place ribs on the grate, and throw a few cloves of garlic onto the hot coals. Close the smoker. Maintain the temperature at 225 degrees F (110 degrees C) by adding more charcoal as needed. Smoke the ribs for 7 hours, adding more garlic cloves to the coals occasionally.
- Make a sauce by mixing together the barbeque sauce with 2 cups of the apple juice from the pot. Season with granulated garlic. Baste ribs with this sauce while continuing to cook for another 30 minutes.
The Cookchefwithtaste Lees Summit, MO
The Rating6 people
I love me some BBQ ribs! We don't eat a lot of pork. Every now & then we do have some ribs tho'! Welcome to the kitchen grill.
jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Hey now -- we don't have a fancified tower smoker like you do (we have the red electric one) but I bet I could make the ribs in it... sounds yum. Thanks for posting!
- Colleen, Naperville, IL.c2max in Woodridge loved it
Very nice recipe! FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it