Fresh Coconut Pudding With Rum Liqueur ToppingFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 3 - cups of fresh grated coconut shopping list
- 3/4 - cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 3/4 - cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground mace shopping list
- 1 - large egg ... beaten shopping list
- 3 - large egg yolks shopping list
- 1- 1/2 cups half and half or ( evaporated milk) shopping list
- 1 -teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 - tablespoons dark rum..(.....and extra to sample while making this ha ha ha ha ha ) shopping list
- are we having fun yet maybe you need more rum ........go ahead .i'll wait ................. hahaha shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- butter ....(or use cooking spray with butter). 8 2-1/2 inch pyrex glass custard cups.
- cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- blend in the egg, and egg yolks, and by hand, mixing well, then stir in the mace, coconut , milk or half and half, vanilla and rum.
- divide the pudding among the 8 cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- place cups in a pan large enough to hold all and pour hot water to reach halfway up the cups.
- bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.
- cool for 20 minutes, then serve with rum liqueur topping recipe below .......................................
- RUM-- LIQUEUR -- TOPPING
- 1/2 - cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 - 1/2 -teaspoon powdered sugar
- 3 -tablespoons rum -- liqueur
- whip the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form , then fold in the rum liqueur ......enjoy
- makes about 1 cup of topping................
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating9 people
Oh this sounds delish, Min! Can't wait to try it!! (So much for my WW)auntybea in Vernon loved it
Sherry, you are so funny,lol. This sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
OMG..this sounds so good I could cry! WAAAAAAAAH!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!