Broiled Salmon with Marmalade Dijon SauceFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Place fish on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Brush half of marmalade mixture over fish; broil 6 minutes. Brush fish with remaining marmalade mixture; broil for 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating8 people
I'm always scouting for new recipes for salmon. This one seems a great one to try soon!toleliz in Burlington loved it
This was soooo good! I love orange with salmon. Its a perfect pairing for me. The only thing different I did was line the baking sheet with foil for easy clean up (sprayed the foil). I also didn't have any ginger, but it was still super delicious!...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
Hubby will love this!pleclare in Framingham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!