Chicken RanchiladaFrom sparow64 6 years ago
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken*** shopping list
- 1 10 oz. can diced tomatoes and green chilies shopping list
- 8 10" tortillas shopping list
- 1 6 oz. container guacamole shopping list
- 2 cups chopped lettuce shopping list
- 1 16 oz. can refried beans shopping list
- 1 8 oz. carton sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing mix shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- *** When I don't have leftover chicken, I start with boneless, skinless breast tenderloins, chop into bite size pieces; saute in the skillet with cumin, seasoned salt, garlic pepper, and a little chili powder/ shopping list
How to make it
- In a large frying pan, heat chicken for about 3 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes or until liquid cooks away.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and ranch dressing mix.
- Place a tortilla in the bottom of a 10 inch springform pan.
- Spread with half the chicken mixture.
- Top with half the guacamole
- Sprinkle with half the lettuce.
- Top with half the beans
- Top with half the sour cream mix, green onions and cheese
- Add another tortilla
- Repeat layers ending with remaining sour cream, green onions and cheese.
- Sprinkle with olives.
- Serve immediately, or cover and chill 2-3 hours
People Who Like This Dish 10
- silvermist Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- jett2whit Union City, GA
- jenniferbyrdez Kenner, LA
- rosemaryblue CollegeTown
- flipflop Montgomery, AL
- pleclare Framingham, MA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating13 people
sounds simply delicous thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds good, are you using 2 tortillas or 8 as the recipe calls for? Just wondering if I'm not reading something right, I do have some senior moments sometimes LOLhenrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds wonderful!flipflop in Montgomery loved it