Carnival CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1/4 cup Skor toffee pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup candy - coated sunflower seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and line a baking hseet with parchment.
- Whisk the flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the brown sugar, corn syrup vanilla and oil until well combined.
- Add to the dry ingredients, mixing slightly.
- Fold in peanut butter chips, Skor pieces and sunflower seeds until just combined. Do not over - mix.
- Drop spoonfuls of batter onto prepared sheets and flatten slightly with wet fingers.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool one minute on sheets, then remove to wire rack and cool completely.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
Mmmmmm - these sound fabulous! Thanks for a great recipe!jett2whit in Union City loved it
tasty for sure thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I agree, this is a great combination! I have sunflowers for the first time, this year. Do you know how and when, I do the seeds?bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it