Pink Lemonade With Blueberry Infused Ice CubesFrom mystic_river1 7 years ago
- FREEZE TIME 4-6 HOURS shopping list
- ------------------- shopping list
- Simple Syrup: shopping list
- ------------------ shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 2/3 cup Imperial sugar Extra Fine Granulated sugar or Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 tsp. raspberry juice or 2 Tbsp. maraschino cherry juice shopping list
How to make it
- Make a simple syrup in a small saucepan by bringing water and sugar to a boil, stir, and boil until sugar is completely dissolved. Cool the syrup.
- Fill a pitcher halfway with blueberry ice cubes and stir together syrup, lemon juice, orange juice and water.
- Tint with raspberry or cherry juice. (Cherry juice gives a flavor of fruit punch).
- To Make Blueberry Ice Cubes:
- Fill ice cube trays half full; freeze partially. Drop blueberries into each cube, and then completely fill with water; freeze until solid. To serve, fill glasses with blueberry ice cubes and add pink lemonade.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating8 people
This exquisite recipe will be made at my house as soon as my blueberries are ready. Oh boy I can not wait.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
mmm..Joymarie, this sounds so delicate and delicious! thanks!very special I think.magali777 in Mexico loved it