Bacon Mac And Cheese SaladFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 pound elbow pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained. shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded Medium or mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 4 to 5 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the pasta, green onions, bell pepper and mayonnaise.
- Stir in cream cheese and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with crumbled bacon.
- Serve warm or refrigerate until ready to use.