Parmesan Potato BitesFrom silverqueen 8 years ago
- 12 small round red potatoes shopping list
- 1-1/2 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 1/4 cup uncooked, diced turkey bacon (2 slices) shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2-oz.) grated fresh parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. rubbed sage shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling water 15 minutes or until fork tender, drain.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bacon, pepper and garlic.
- Saute 2 minutes or until tender.
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut potatoes in half, carefully scoop potato pulp, leaving a 1/4" shell.
- Mash the potato pulp with a fork, stir in cheese and sage.
- Add to onion mixture, stirring well.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp. potato mixture into each shell.
- Arrange stuffed potatoes on a baking sheet and broil 3 to 4" from heat.
- Broil 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating8 people
Terrific! Thanks for posting this......we love red potatoes. This reminds me of an appetizer recipe that's similar....have to dig it out!
Thanks again!pat2me in Nashua loved it
My friend gave me some red potatoes today and I had planned to cook them in my green beans but I think this fantastic recipe will be lots better.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
mmm, sounds good!magali777 in Mexico loved it