Khageena Or Spicy Scrambled EggsFrom ambus 5 years ago
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 medium sized onions,finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tomatoes,finely chopped shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 tsp red chillies powder shopping list
- 2 green chillies,finely chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander,chopped shopping list
- 4 eggs,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add chopped onion and saute until light brown.
- Add choppped tomatoes and stir until they are soft.
- Add salt,red chilli powder and stir for a minute.
- Add beaten eggs and stir to mix eggs with the mixture,breaking up the setting egg.
- Sprinkle green chillies and coriander.Cook on a very low heat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle black pepper and serve straight away with paratha,roti or bread.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating5 people
terrific post ambus. thank you my friend. You have my 5.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Breakfast is my favorite meal. Especially on Sundays when I get to cook for friends and family. Thank you for this one. I look forward to making it!tilgidh in Blackshear loved it
Indian Flavors And Recipes263 members
Anything Goes286 members
From Middle Eastern Lands253 members
A Friend From Pakistan80 members
Lahori Clan15 members
Asian Foods233 members
Tried And True Recipes38 members
Checkin Central283 members
Its Eggntastic22 members
Pakistani Recipes Collection32 members