Organic Grilled Portabella Mushroom Burger With Roasted Red Peppers And Goat CheeseFrom trigger 7 years ago
- 2 large organic portabella mushrooms shopping list
- 1 Small organic zucchini sliced into match sticks shopping list
- 2 Organic Whole Wheat buns shopping list
- One 4 oz. Package of Cypress Grove Chevre Goats milk cheese cut in half shopping list
- 4 Mediterranean Organic roasted red peppers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of organic butter shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons of my Chipotle habanero BBQ Sauce shopping list
- sea salt shopping list
How to make it
- First, remove the stems and clean the mushrooms with a damp towel.
- Spread the butter on each of the bun halves
- Next, Grill the organic whole-wheat buns and set aside.
- Oil the grill and place the mushrooms face down on it for 8 minutes.
- Turn over the mushrooms sprinkle with sea salt and grill for an additional 8 to 10 minutes until tender.
- Add some of my Chipotle Habanero BBQ sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce on the bottom bun.
- Place the mushroom gill side up on the bottom slice of the bun.
- Place the round of Goat cheese on top of the mushroom.
- Then place the roasted red pepper on top of the cheese round.
- Top with some sautéed zucchini match strips.
- Serving suggestions: Serve with spiced potatoes and a half sour pickle
The Cooktrigger MA
The Rating11 people
yummy, can't wait, the mouth is watering :)blondeberry in Charleston loved it
Wonderful..and HOT! I've made your habanero sauce before, so I know it is.greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
fantastic michael!!!!!!!! im waiting on the chipotle bbq sauce to make this great burger.......thank you for a fine recipe.......minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Vegetarian 4 Carnivores46 members
Seasonally Summer70 members
Eat Those Veggies85 members
Checkin Central283 members
Friends In The Kitchen314 members
Man Food60 members
Heat In The Kitchen315 members
YOUNG AT HEART49 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members
Organic Gardening 101220 members