Fried Bologna SandwichFrom marky90 8 years ago
- 4 Sandwich rolls shopping list
- 8 Thick slices of deli bologna ( Sliced thick) shopping list
- 2 tbs butter shopping list
- 4 Slices of cheese ( your favorite) shopping list
- Fresh lettuce shopping list
- mustard shopping list
- Mayonaise shopping list
- BBQ Sauce shopping list
- Sliced bananna peppers (hint, great addition) shopping list
- pickles shopping list
How to make it
- Put butter in a frying pan and heat to medium.
- Add the bologna and fry a few minutes till turning light brown.
- Remove the meat from the pan.
- Toast the bread in the pan, add the cheese on top of the bread the last few seconds and let melt slightly. Remove.
- Add The bologna to the sandwich and garnish with the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve with chips and pickles.
- P.S- If using the BBQ sauce, reduce the amount of butter to 1 TBS and fry the bologna in 2 TBS of BBQ sauce!
- Easy and so good..Enjoy!
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
Yep, I remember when bologna was cheap...My husband loves fried bologna with lots of mayo. We'll try it with the BBQ sauce. YUM!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Love these sammiches!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Wow the memories you just brought back for me, I love fried bologna sandwiches. This is really good sounding, I'm going to get the stuff next week when I buy groceries to fix them. What a great post, thanks for sharing the way you fix them with us....morehenrie in Savannah loved it