Crispy Carrot CasseroleFrom noir 7 years ago
- 1 bunch of carrots shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 egg...beaten shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup Grated cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 4 tbsp melted butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cook and crush carrots.
- Add egg and grated cheese.
- Beat thoroughly.
- Add milk, sugar, salt, pepper, cracker crumbs and butter.
- Place in lightly greased casserole dish.
- Top with additional buttered buttered cracker crumbs.
- Bake in 375* oven for 35 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 17
- NadineM Mississauga, Canada
- lagoulue New York, NY
- robert6688 Nowhere, Us
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- Anitalynn Clovis, Calif
- plumfish Ithaca, NY
- TheHappyHermit Nowhere, Us
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- Plus 7 othersFrom around the world!
The Cooknoir Boston, MA
The Rating11 people
I love carrots anyway they can be fixed. This sounds like a fantastic casserole. Can't wait to try. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
yummy, I love carrots and try to find new ways to make them. Thanks for a great recipes.paintgirl in Encino loved it
Sounds so good! Thanks for the post!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it