Tony Romas Baby Back RibsFrom linebb956 6 years ago
- 1 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 cup vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon tabasco pepper sauce shopping list
- 4 pounds baby back ribs shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sauce ingredents in pan and bring to boil on stove top
- Reduce heat, simmer 30-40 minutes until thick.
- You can do this the day before and it makes it even better...
- Coat 4 pounds of baby back pork ribs, front and back, with BBQ sauce.
- Wrap ribs in aluminum foil. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.
- This is where I used the grill. In open throw away pan off to side.
- Remove ribs from foil and smother with more sauce.
- Grill on hot barbecue for 2-4 minutes per side.