Oriental RiceFrom babskitchen 8 years ago
- 3 or 4 eggs, beaten, without milk shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. oil shopping list
- 4 cups cooked rice (Minute Rice works well, made up ahead of time) shopping list
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded or cut into small pieces (if I'm in a hurry, I use canned chicken breast that has been well rinsed) shopping list
- 3 - 4 thinly sliced green onions (use white and green parts) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Fry beaten eggs in oil until firm. Chop up egg. In the same pan after egg is cooked, add meat and onion; cook over medium heat for 3 - 4 minutes. Add cooked rice. Mix soy sauce with sugar and drizzle over rice. Stir until hot.
- Serve with extra soy sauce.
- Can also add mushrooms, pea pods, and/or water chestnuts.