Cinnamon RollsFrom michellem 8 years ago
- 2/3 cups warm water shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 T. yeast shopping list
- 2/3 cups warm milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 t. salt shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- flour for firm, but just a little sticky shopping list
- Icing: shopping list
- 2 T. milk shopping list
- 1 t. lemon flavoring shopping list
- 1/3 cup margarine shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Put water, sugar and yeast in mixer.
- Mix for 10 minutes.
- Remove and put in Tupperware bowl and let raise double in bulk
- Roll out to about 1/2 inch thick, spread warm soft butter over the top and generously cover with brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll up, and cut in 1-2 inch slices.
- Put on a well greased pan and let raise for another hour.
- Bake at 350* for 20 mijn.
- Mix icing ingredients and spread on top of the rolls.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating7 people
One of the biggest weaknesses of my life--warm soft doughy delicious sugary sweet loveliness!!! AHHHHHHHH!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
love cinnamon rolls thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love cinnamon rolls, a big weakness for me also. Great post, thanks for sharing, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!