Kool Krispy Cucumber WaterFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut a clean, unwaxed small cucumber into slices.
- Place cucumber, a few wedges of peeled honeydew melon, and a handful of mint leaves in a large pitcher.
- Fill pitcher with water.
- Cover and chill several hours or up to 3 days.
- Strain mixture; discard solids.
- Pour water into tall glasses over ice.
- If desired, garnish with additional fresh mint.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating11 people
This is SO refreshing! Also good with lemon slices added instead of melon.waterlily in Joplin loved it
A nice refreshing drink for a hot summers eve.
The phrase Kool as a cucumber comes to mind and that is what this lovely drink will do for me.
Thank youtrigger in loved it
Mmmmm mint and cucumber....so good on this Toronto heat! I think I will make it today! There will be again 30C degrees outside. Perfect timingelgab89 in Toronto loved it