Lemon Glazed CarrotsFrom linebb956 5 years ago
- 2 pounds baby carrots, the fresh already cleaned ones. shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 2 - 3 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice, according to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Place a steamer basket in a 3- or 4-quart pot; add 1-inch water to pot.
- Place carrots in basket and bring to a boil over Medium-High heat.
- Cover pot; reduce heat to Medium-Low and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
- Return empty cooking pot to Medium heat.
- Add butter; melt and blend with sugar, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and salt.
- Stir and cook until sugar dissolves. If desired, stir in additional lemon juice, to taste.
- Add carrots and parsley; toss to coat. Serve hot.
- I always end up adding more butter... I love my butter!
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating6 people
Love those sweet carrots....this is right up my alley...zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
I love sweet carrots too!grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
I think that perhaps my no-cooked-veggie daughter might eat these carrots! Yay!waterlily in Joplin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!