Fish TacosFrom mrswilliams 5 years ago
- Fish: shopping list
- 1 lb fish of your choice shopping list
- cumin shopping list
- chili powder shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
- sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dill shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt shopping list
- 1 pkg fajita size flour tortillas shopping list
- 1 pkg cole slaw mix shopping list
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Season fish with cumin, chili powder, and garlic salt to taste.
- Broil or grill fish until it flakes easily with fork, a few minutes a side.
- For sauce, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin, dill, and garlic salt.
- Add lemon juice until sauce is nice consistancy, not too thick, but slightly runny.
- For the tortilla shells, you can have soft or you can fry them if you prefer crispy shells.
- To assemble put some fish in the tortilla, top with some cheese, and cabbage then pour on the sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookmrswilliams Ventura, CA
The Rating15 people
Absolutely love fish tacos! Love the peperjack suggestion.sunny in Portland loved it
It sounds soooo good!raelene1951 in Brighton loved it
Way to go this is one of the best I have ever seen
I love the spice mixtrigger in loved it