Herman Sourdough BiscuitsFrom cherylannxo 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring Herman Sourdough Starter to room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir the Herman Sourdough Starter and oil into the flour mixture. It will form a soft dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough until smooth. Roll out dough to 1/2" thickness and cut with a biscuit cutter. Place biscuits onto a grreased baking sheet, cover and let rise in a warm place for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Bake the biscuits in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookcherylannxo Santa Nella, CA
The Rating10 people
Love sourdough! Being from Northern Calif. we're very familiar with it. This looks like a really good recipe. Thanks!busmamawilliams in Clifton loved it
Lovin sourdough thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thanks for sharing........dixiediner in loved it