Banana Cream Cheese PieFrom yummers 6 years ago
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches) - I made my own, could not find a pre-made crust shopping list
- STRAWBERRY TOPPING: shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Combine bananas and lemon juice; stir into cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- To make Strawberry sauce:
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in strawberries Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cool. Drizzle some over pie.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookyummers Port Moody, CA
The Rating9 people
Yummy! Great picture too!jett2whit in Union City loved it
OMG - I love cheesecake and LOVE banana cream pie, this is a match made in heaven!! = )sunny in Portland loved it
This looks really good! Thanks! 5dooley in Krum loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!