Country Sausage Gravy For BiscuitsFrom lanacountry 7 years ago
- Country sausage Gravy (for biscuits) shopping list
- ================================== shopping list
- 1 lb. pork sausage (break up) shopping list
- 2 tbls finely chopped onion (optional) shopping list
- 5 tbls flour shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 tsp sage(optional) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook the sausage and onion until sausage is no longer pink.
- Drain, reserving 2-3 tbls drippings in skillet.
- Stir flour into sausage and drippings until blended.
- Cook and stir until light golden brown.
- Gradually stir in milk and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir until desired thickness.
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating11 people
wow tastesy gravey and Buiscuits yum love this recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
My favorite sausage gravy and biscuits yummy I put 1/2 tsp. of red pepper flakes in mine but yours is easier than mine so got my five on this one will have this fro breakfast in the AM.
Have a great evening!!!!
moresilverqueen in Albany loved it
I love gravy and biscuits!!!!! I am so making this for breakfast this morning!!!rae760 in Twentynine Palms loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!