Vermont Grilled Turkey SandwichFrom marky90 7 years ago
- 4 Slices Thick sliced raisin bread shopping list
- 4 Slices White Vermont cheddar cheese shopping list
- 6 Slices turkey breast, sliced thin shopping list
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced very thin (use about 4 slices on each) shopping list
- 4 TBS butter, for bread ,,additional for pan shopping list
- Mayo (optional) shopping list
- mustard (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the Granny smith apple in very thin slices.
- Butter the bread (all four sides)
- In a heated skillet, place two pieces of the bread in the pan.
- Add the sliced apples, then turkey and cheese to the griiling bread.
- If you want to add Mayo or mustard , on the top slice add now..
- Add the top slice, butter side up.
- Grill, and occasionally turn, till this beauty is done.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmarky90 Dearborn, MI
The Rating8 people
Looks fantastic! My kind of eating!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I love sweet and savory combinations - Great recipeelgab89 in Toronto loved it
Just in time for my lunch-break!! Do you deliver?
yummy...I love the cinnamon bread and the apples! I bet swiss cheese would be good too. Thanks for sharing.
jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!